Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Memphis Revised Proposal





I am going to show the two extremes of the Memphis area, one being very busy city life with lots of people, and the other being very calm, rural areas and the relaxing things you can do away from the bustle of the city. I will show shots with lots of action and use time lapse in the city to emphasize this action. The sound will be much louder in the city including the sounds of cars people, and music. The shots in the country will be very still and calm without much action at all to contrast the action shots. The sound in the country will be much quieter with only the sound of the environment. I plan on going back and forth between the city and country shots, but I'll see what works best when I get to that point.


Location List
*In car going across bridge
*Downtown Memphis
*Country roads out by my house
*Beale St.
*Country area for bon fire (probably my back yard)
*By the river facing West showing sunset
*Calm lake for fishing

No comments: