Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Write

At the time, I am done shooting footage and just need to digitize and edit.  The title is going to be Come Out And Play Shadow, and I plan on editing it two different ways to see what works best.  One way will be a linear narrative while the other will be very nonlinear.  Things went good during the shoot because I had plenty of help.  (Jeremiah kicked ass on that sound woo woop)  I am ready to see how the sound adds to the visuals.

I am not going to be voting because I didn't register, and even if I was registered I still would not vote because I do not care for either one of the candidates.  I know that it is an important duty as an American to vote but I would rather not vote, than vote for someone I really don't want in office.  

For the Insomnia video contest I have plenty of landscapes we can use.  You all have seen the kind of places I use in videos.  I also have a spotlight that plugs into a cigarette lighter in the car.  

No comments: